Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Siren, Original Sinners # 1, Tiffany Reisz




“The same wind that blows us off course can turn and carry us home.” 

First off, this is not your typical HEA erotic novel, nor for the faint hearted.
I have learnt that not everyone is going to love this book in all of its dark and raw  beauty, I have had people look at me like I have grown two heads at  my response to this book. This doesn't just skim over the top of the BDSM lifestyle, it slices it open and digs deep into the core, dragging everyone out of their comfort zone. Some have said it should come with a Safe word, I would have to agree.
With that being said, this book is real, heartbreaking, and painfully intense with extreme 'fuckhot' S&M sex scenes, it will have you wrapped around the end of Mistress Nora's crop begging for more from the start.

I met Nora by chance, honestly I seen the cover at a local store with a bunch of other BDSM Erotica and it stood out, I thought "Damn they are some hot tied up ankles" ;)  so I grabbed it, best thing I ever done. 

Where to start with this... I guess with the Siren herself, Nora.
“S&M is as psychological as it is physical and sexual, Zach. Imagine being as deep inside a woman’s mind as you are inside her body.” 
Nora, the confident, quick-witted, dripping with sex appeal, brutally honest best selling infamous Erotica author who jumps of the page and demands your attention from the first word. Men and women alike fall at her feet, literately. 
Did i mention she is one hell of a Dominatrix? Well she is The Dominatrix of NYC, and in my opinion, a bit of a S.A.M (Smart Assed Masochist) to boot, well for one man only, Her Priest (I will get to that sexy Danish Sadist soon enough).  
It doesn't matter how you take her,  the Mistress of the underground, the submissive, the infamous Nora Sutherlin or simply Eleanor, she is one beautiful mess who is on a journey of finding where she truly fits, sacrificing her own happiness for that of everyone she loves.
“I know people think erotica is just a romance novel with rougher sex. It's not. If it's a sub genre of anything, it's horror.” 
Nora gains a new editor, Zach,  a more reserved British editor, who has the final say in the book contract she is working so hard on getting, the problem? He doesn't want to work with her, so gives her a ridiculous 6 week deadline to come up with a complete novel that he approves, or he wont sign the book contact.
He is separated from his wife of 10 years, the love of his life, and as moved from London to New York to pursue his career. He becomes well-known as one of the toughest but best editors that Royal House Publishing has. He also has been given the nickname, London Fog, for his cold and detached attitude.  
Zach does play a relatively big part in this story, but his character isn't as catching as the others, but he is still a wonderful addition and a great play thing for Mistress Nora to bait at every chance she gets. 

The sexual banter between these two as they both try to gain the total control over their newly found partnership has you laughing at every turn. 
“What’s your favorite position?”
“I usually play winger.” 

“Zach, I adore you, but you can’t make soccer jokes during phone sex. It just isn't done.” 
Moving along to her Wesley.... The innocence in Nora's world.
The sweet, gorgeous intern that Nora couldn't leave alone.
The 19 year old Catholic virgin worships and loves Nora despite not agreeing with her choices. The country boy's devotion for Nora is so touching, and heartbreaking at the same time, watching these two is a devastatingly beautiful thing. Beautiful for the love they have for each other and devastating for you know it can not be.... Or can it?

“It's not morning until you're awake. And it's not night until you're asleep in your bed under my roof. And I could go on and on but hope is a horrible thing, and I love you too much to give you any.”
And  Søren.... This man has caned my backside and rendered me happily to my knees.

The highly respected and well loved Catholic BDSM Sadistic Priest.
Yes, you read that right, he is a BDSM Sadistic Priest, not something you would to expect to read about, but once again, Mistress Tiffany has out done herself and gone where no one would have expected, and this book is better for it.
“He's sexually aroused by inflicting pain and humiliation. And he's phenomenal at it.
Søren has been Nora's Priest and guardian of sorts since she was 15 years old, and has loved her since the beginning. He is the love of her life, the S to her M, their D/s relationship progressed from the time they met where she willingly submitted to his every desire, her one and only true Master.
Now some with argue that he may have abused his power as her Priest, but I can not agree.  Søren wrestles with this feelings with Nora, or Eleanor to him, and his calling at the church, Nora selflessly sacrificed her wants for him, ending their 13 year relationship, thus becoming, Mistress Nora.
“If you come back to me," he said, making a rare concession, "will you run or crawl?"
The sex scenes in this book aren't as many as one would think, that isn't saying that I was disappointed. Most of the books I have read classed as BDSM Erotica deal with light to medium levels of BDSM. Not this book, this is hardcore, heart pumping, pantie dropping and down right exquisitely breathtakingly brutal.
“He saved up her pain, counted it like currency and the more pain she endured, the more pleasure she could buy with it.”
Sleep? I forgot to do that while reading this book, i devoured it in no time at all, and wish I hadn't been so greedy and made it last a little longer.
From the first word I fell to my knees at Mistress Tiffany's feet, and by the dreaded last word, I was still there, at her mercy.


Sleep can wait a little longer, up next, Mr 'Fuckhot" himself, Griffin in 
THE ANGEL




Available at the following;


Would I recommend this series: 
Yes, I pimp not only this book, but the entire series every chance I get.

Would I re-read this series: 
Multiple times.

Would I read future books by this author: 
Hell Yes, I'm stalking this woman! 

Want to connect with Tiffany Reisz to keep up to date with the Original Sinners? 
FacebookTwitterWebpage and Goodreads

Still need more of the Original Sinner? 
Head over to twitter to meet the characters with OFFICIAL 

The Original Sinners Role Players Twitter page 




No comments:

Post a Comment